Wednesday 4 March 2009

So quite!




I decided to upload an image, that i took while doing a photoshoot with the band Sketches again.

Some crazy ideas and images popped out that day, which turned out amazing with a few bits and bobs edited.

It was raining while i was shooting ( had to be careful with my elechromes and D300) , but it didn't really affect my shooting, just rain drop casually hitting my lens. It was a quick shoot purely because it was so cold and my hands where shaking as i was taking photos. As we were leaving i decided to take some landscape shots that contrast with the hectic shoot i did.

The images seam very quite and peaceful, i love the way the mist cuts the viewers vision of and how the light hits the land in small section.

I really wanted to take more on the mamiya RB67 but im glad i didn't after finding out it was faulty from Silas. So the other 3 rolls of film i used as f''ked basically.

0 comments:

Followers