Wednesday 28 January 2009

First Post --scary



Iv wanted to start a blog for a while now, so iv decided today is that time. Just so I can let the world of bloggers know what I am doing and working on…

Were to start. At the minute I am working on a number of new ideas and subjects. But they still haven’t really progressed enough to show or describe them yet.

Iv finally purchased some more lens since my others got robbed. So hopefully I will have a fun filled month of taking lots more pictures mainly focused around portraits. After yestoday I got introduced to more Todd Hido (www.toddhido.com) images and iv been really inspired by the colours and concept in his work. It reminds me a lot of Gregory Crewdson’s images with the use of colour and suburbia as the location(my favourite photographer).
As I looked more into Todd Hido, iv seen some of the portraits he has been taking using natural light making the images beautiful and atmospheric. The colours slightly dingy and make the room look simple which adds focus to the figure.




GOING TO TAKE SOME 50 MM SHOTS TODAY …

0 comments:

Followers